Tuesday 14 May 2013

Lanschilandia comic page: A Spoony Experience, pg. 13

I finally had the chance to update my webcomic, Tails of Lanschilandia, again. I don't know if this marks a return to somewhat more frequent updates, but probably not. There's a lot of other things I need to waste spend my time on, and I am not exceptionally motivated to work on the comic at this time.

Here's the page!

I am contemplating if I should announce all future updates to the comic on this blog (in addition to my Google+ and the webcomic's Twitter account). It gives me the ability to say stuff about each page, but I may not always have anything relevant to say and people may not care much either, especially if they come to this blog for my indie Fantasy writing.

I had some trouble with this page for some reason and it took way more effort than it should have. I like most of the line art here, though, so I'm thinking it may have been worth it. I don't enjoy drawing line art at such a low resolution very much and will probably switch to a better method once this story is done (I would have done so mid-story, but the difference in art may be too jarring). I am enjoying the exaggerated expressions and emotions on this page and how Kakralomino defies the panel border in panel six. The second-to-last panel had to be mirrored because I drew Bad Bat's scar on the wrong side of his head and didn't want to redraw it, as it was already coloured by the point I noticed it. The inside of Kakra's chamber has inexplicably changed after page 11, but background consistency is for... people who pay more attention to it.

Enjoy the comic page!

No comments:

Post a Comment