Monday 11 April 2016

Tails of Lanschilandia Comic Book #2

This is somewhat old news, but I kind of forgot that this blog exists again. One of these days, I'll need to stop doing that. In any case, I published the second print edition comic book of my webcomic, Tails of Lanschilandia, a while ago. Hurra! The info page is here - check it out for everything you ever wanted to know about the book and a couple things you didn't want to know because that's kinda hard to avoid. I'm sorry, alright?


Like the first book, there's three full stories again, as well as a bunch of other stuff. Unlike the first book, it looks a lot nicer thanks to a more consistent art style. It's really nice to have gotten to this point - I never quite imagined I'd make it to a single book when I started the comic in 2012. Over a hundred pages later, I'd say it can count as quite an accomplishment for me now, even if the readership has never been very large throughout its history.

I'm not really sure where I'll go next from this point. I do keep basic story ideas for the comic lying around, but I don't have anything specific formulated at this point which would follow "Lizard Needs Food Badly". I'm actually considering putting the whole thing on an indefinite hiatus when the current story is done, though the ongoing filler comic may still be updated. The comic has gone far in terms of personal achievements, but not in any other terms, and after four years of obscurity, I'm not sure if it has anywhere to go right now. There is a little surprise in the works that I'll be posting about here when it's ready-ish, but that's the only thing I can see happening in the near future. Maybe I can use the time off from worrying so much about running the comic to return to my Fantasy writing - the reason I actually started this blog in the first place.

Velli still deserves a book, after all, some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment