Tuesday 16 June 2015

Huh? I have a blog?

Oh, right! There was something like that. I haven't been updating this in a while, but I should probably get into the habit again.

So, what's been happening since I last posted? Not much, really. My comic has been trailing along and had its first print edition released while my Fantasy writing that I mainly started this blog about has been slowing down to a crawl and my life has had all the ups and downs of watching paint dry and wondering if mayhap you should have used a different colour.

So what will I be talking about? I'm not really sure yet, but I'm hoping to be doing enough interesting things to at least keep the blog on life support for now. There's a short story collection about Vellisia from Ssalia and the Dragons of Avienot in the works as well as a few potentially neat developments related to my comic, and I've been fleshing out Pelsatia's home on the web a little as well, so there may be things to report, or not.

If you have stumbled upon this for the first time, please do check out my older posts about writing, as I feel I managed to put some helpful bits together back then. The ramblings about my individual comic pages that I used to post here will largely be going on my Patreon in the future once I actually have a patron who will read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment