Friday 29 November 2013

Gobblin' and Goblins

A happy (late) Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it, and a happy late November to the rest! A lot of things have been happening in Pelsatia and outside it, as those who follow my Twitter account probably already know. There's pre-orders and games and all kinds of fun things! Well, maybe not all kinds, but there certainly is a game and pre-orders.

Gophirith of the Mountains is now on Barnes & Noble and on Apple's iTunes/iBooks for preordering in EPUB format; all that's missing is Kobo, but I have no hopes that they will list it any time soon, so these will likely have to do until the launch. Said launch is still going to happen on the 12th of December for the eBook, though as Lulu has been making their holiday hsipping deadlines fairly clear lately, I am strongly considering releasing the paperback a couple days earlier so people can still profit from that (people who pre-ordered the eBook will likely still have it earlier due to instant downloads vs. mail delivery times, and the paperback also will have greyscale illustrations to make it more affordable to print). I'm personally can't wait for the launch, though I may be a tiny bit biased here.

“what other strange things do you think we’ll find?”
Pon shrugged. “Let’s wait and see”, he replied. “The greatest wonders often lose their charm if you know about them ahead of time.”


So, what's that game I have been talking about? Well, it's the vaguely hyped-up super-secret surprise following the start of the preorders! Gophirith's Mirrors is a freeware game I made, which is remotely Tetris-like and even more remotely related to Gophirith of the Mountains (the author still approves of it). My tester also assured me that it's fun and unique, so mayhap you should check it out (and share it with people! People like free stuff!).

Well, I still can't properly end a blog post. So, um, toodeloo?

No comments:

Post a Comment